She has taken over the blog with her favourite look of the moment and how to create it using make up available on the high st.
This look is bang on trend and will definately be a 'must' for all the Harry Potter and Emma Watson fans out there...
With all the anticipation of this premiere I couldn’t wait to see Emma’s outfit and I am happy to say she didn’t disappoint in her Oscar de la Renta frisson of a cocktail dress. The makeup was parred down classic with warm bronzes on the eyes.
|Emma Watson - Get her look|
|Paul & Joe Primer 03|
- Prep and prime the skin, Paul and Joe moisturising primer in 03 is prefect.
- Using your favourite foundation give yourself a light base and little powder for a more matte finish.
- With a shimmery gold shadow define the line around your lashes, paying particular attention to the the inner corners.
- With a warm bronze and a blending brush, lightly blend into the socket line to define the eye. Take a brown shade in a deeper tone and lightly blend into the outer corner of the socket add some drama to the look.
- For a fuller lash add a thin black liquid eye line but hold of on the flick, this is a secret eyeline!
- Using a brow powder as opposed to a pencil sweep colour through the brows to fill in any gaps and give a strong natural look.
- Be sure to add a highlight under the brows to lift them slightly.
- With a light bronzer take a blusher brush and lightly sweep just under your cheekbone for that low slung blush look and for more of a contoured face shape. I recommend MAC’s Tantone.
- Emma has added used a nude lip colour to keep the makeup light and fresh, if you wanted to add a little more drama you can bring it bang on trend with a hot pink lip, my all time favourite long lasting pink is by purse friendly Rimmel London! And the shade it hot pink, for a light stain try Revlon Just bitten in Passion.
If you have any questions for Beth you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.